2. DEFINITIONS “App” means the mobile application called “Loopd Kidz”, including all pages, sub pages, blogs, forums, and all other connected internet content whatsoever and includes any updated or subsequent versions. “Approved Third Parties” are third parties with whom we have an arrangement for the purpose of engaging in or facilitating Direct Marketing. “Australian Privacy Principles” means The Australian Privacy Principles set out under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and other applicable Australian law. “Digital Platform” is a third party digital platform which allows you to access the App using your login details for that digital platform. “Digital Platform Login” means your login details for accessing a Digital Platform. “Identifying Information” means information provided by you when you register to use the App, including your name, email address, user name and password. “Main Purposes” means (a) providing full access to the App; (b) providing you with information and updates about the App; (c) sending electronic communications to you “Materials” means any content, materials, information or documentation that we may provide to you in connection with the App including documentation, data, information developed by us or owned by us, and other materials which may assist in your use of the App. “Parties” means both you and us collectively. “Personal Information” means information that is personal in nature that either discloses your identity or provides enough information for someone to reasonably work out your identity, including information such as names, date of birth, telephone number, email address, address, location, gender, age, relationship status, details about use of the App and payment details and includes Identifying Information. “Third Party Communications” means electronic communications from Approved Third Parties. “Third Party Goods” means any goods advertised, sold or provided via Third Party Links. “Third Party Links” means links or references to websites, applications or content other than the App, or to materials other than the Materials, none of which are controlled by us. “Third Party Services” means any services advertised, sold or provided via Third Party Links. “us”, “we”, “our” refers to Loopd Kidz Pty Ltd. “User” means any person (including body corporate) who has registered with the App or has accessed the app via a Digital Platform. “Website” means www.loopdkidz.com “you” or “your” refers to the user of the App. “Your Content” means any content, writing, images, audiovisual content or other information published on the App by you or which you otherwise share with us.
7. STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION We will store your Personal Information for as long as your account remains active and as long thereafter as we are required or permitted by law to do so. We will delete or de-identify Personal Information upon your request, unless we are legally required to maintain it, if there is any active dispute between you and us or between you and another User or if we are required to retain the Personal information to fulfil our legal, financial, tax or other comparable obligations.
8. INTEGRITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Personal Information that we collect and deal with is accurate, up-to-date and complete. We take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information we hold from theft, misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information. If any Personal Information is stolen, misused, interfered with or lost, or has been accessed, modified or disclosed without authorisation, then we will comply with our legal obligations to report and manage the breach.
9. ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION You may request access to your Personal Information by contacting us. If any of the Personal Information we hold for you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, misleading or otherwise incorrect, you may ask us to correct the Personal Information and we will do so as soon as reasonably practicable and within 14 days. We will notify relevant third parties of any corrections to the Personal Information we hold where it is reasonable to do so. If you wish to deactivate your account or delete all of your Personal Information please contact us and we will action this request as soon as reasonably practicable and within 14 days.
11. COMPLAINTS If you have a complaint about how we handle privacy, please contact us. We take all complaints seriously and will investigate. For further information on the Australian Privacy Principles and Australian privacy law, see www.oaic.gov.au. To contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, including to make a complaint about privacy, contact 1300 363 992 or firstname.lastname@example.org.